- click filename for FREE download NOW
MetresandMiles 2020 v1.1
2020 Version includes very minor changes:
- New: wet days of the week diplay
- Improved: functioniing of 'forecast chart' data vs historical year data
What to do next:
1. To avoid disappointment read and use the 'Hints for New Users' -see below
2. Click on the link above to download and SAVE the new M&M onto your desktop computer, then OPEN the file into Excel.
3. Enter your target distance - click on your choice of units
4. Optional: enter your choice of venue (or swim location) codes - you have total freedom of choice here and can change your mind later too!
5. Do your swims - enter distances - Optional: enter venue code and estimated minutes swimming/getting wet!
6. Check the My Stats page for analyses - see how close to the target swim line __ you are.
7. Optional: Enter your previous years swim totals (on the JAN page) - and see where your new this year's forecast is taking you :)
8. these 2 images show:-
(above) my previous years (2018 not completed)
(right) how they display on the 2019 MyStats page
NB - this will change once the new year gets started
with the 2018 data included!!
New design features for 2020
- new: wet days of the week diplay
- improved: functioniing of 'forecast chart' data vs historical year data
New design features for 2019
- language options available - apologies for any
- previous years 'M&M totals' achieved can be input for a new
New design features for 2018
- 2017 'advanced' version is the now the standard version this year
New design features for 2017
- smoother/clearer data entry
- 'basic' version and new 'advanced' version
New design features for 2016
- easier to change chart units using 'Excel for iPad/iPhone'
- 'todays swims' distance included on 'My Stats' page
New design features for 2015
- your target can be set in miles, yards or metres
- the new target that appears for the NEXT month is dependent on progress so far in previous months.
(BUT with your target for the whole year firmly in focus!!)
- you can enter data in miles, yards, meters or any combination in any one day!!